Pebble Tossers curates the projects; Service Leaders encourage and guide our volunteers.
Our Service Leaders have: the HEART to serve, the CALL to lead, and the COURAGE to engage. Pebble Tossers is committed to providing excellent volunteer opportunities and our Service Leader Program plays an important role in achieving that goal.
Serving with us is a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity to ensure a future generation of volunteers and philanthropists. At each project you are helping a child experience a new adventure, how cool is that?!
WHAT DOES A SERVICE LEADER DO?
Pebble Tossers works with more than 60 non-profits each year and we participate in over 250 projects and events. Many of these events require a Service Leader to help make each event a success.
A Pebble Tossers Service Leader leads and supervises Pebble Tossers’ volunteer activities and service projects throughout the year. A Service Leader is a passionate, reliable volunteer with a willingness to lead and the courage to take charge of a project and accept responsibility. Most importantly, a Service Leader is engaging and able to work with a diverse group of people to pull out the best in people.
WHAT DOES A SERVICE LEADER GET?
• A warm, feel-good feeling of helping others
• Invaluable volunteer training and professional development
• Insight into behind the scenes operations of nonprofit organizations
• Working alongside your children and peers
• Recognition as a trusted community leader
• Name tag, t-shirt, bag as an official Pebble Tossers’ Representative
• Networking opportunities
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF A SERVICE LEADER?
• Background check
• Complete our Service Leader Training course
• Commit to serving six (6) projects per year
• Have a willingness for our mission of youth development and a heart for service
• Must be 16 or older
Please complete this application to work with Pebble Tossers as a Service Leader to help coordinate and implement service projects. Once this application has been received, you will receive notice from Chynna Edwards, our Volunteer Coordinator with the link to the virtual Service Leader Orientation you have chosen. Please sign up for the orientation that you will be able to attend. If you need to change dates or times, you can just resubmit this form. Once Service Leaders are accepted into our program, we will need a background check, a recent headshot and a brief bio to include on the website.