run, walk, serve
november 17, 2019
run, walk, serve
bringing communities together
Pebble Tossers’ fourth RIPPLE RUN 5K/1K + Nonprofit Expo is a highly motivational, action-packed, and FUN Service Event where children and families actively engage in exercise and service. Through interactive hands-on activities, kids are introduced to new organizations where they can make a difference in our community.
The 5K run is an AJC Peachtree Road Race Qualifier and the 1K fun run/walk is stroller & dog-friendly. The race route in Newtown Park is flat and fast.
Newtown Park: 3150 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022
8:30 On-site registration opens
9:00 1K Race start/Nonprofit Expo Opens
9:30 5K Race start
10:30 Award Ceremony
11:00 Nonprofit Expo Concludes
Entry fees: $25/adults, $15/kids 12 & under, $20/charity “runner”, $15/1M. (prices go up October 31st). Discounts for Pebble Tossers’ paid members, youth groups or school teams! Email Jen at email@example.com for details.
our sponsors rock
Align your company with Pebble Tossers’ mission to equip and empower youth to lead through service. We value and appreciate your support!
Jeff + Lauren Black Family
Tom + Crystal Hutchens Family
Charlie Farley Family of Awesomeness
Lewis + Mary Jones Family
Dwight + Anna Plyler Family
Eric Meier Family
Jamaal + Leslie Graham Family
in-kind sponsors + friends of Pebble Tossers
Interested in sponsoring our Ripple Run? Check out the great sponsor benefits that you receive!
our community partners
Our Nonprofit Expo features 20 local nonprofits hosting mini-service projects that benefit their missions. Kick off the Thanksgiving holiday by joining a fun project and learning about more ways you can help the community.
LifeLine Animal Project
Roswell Cares Service League
Super Science Kids
When does on-site registration + check-in begin?
- Registration + check-in begin at 8:30 a.m.
Where do I get my runner bib?
- Runner bibs will not be mailed. You can pick them up between 10am – 1pm on Saturday, November 16th at Big Peach Running Co. – Alpharetta. 5530 Windward Pkwy #420, Alpharetta, GA 30004 . Please have a valid ID with you or your confirmation email.
What if it rains?
- This is a rain or shine event and all registration fees are non-refundable.
Where do I park?
- Parking will be available in several areas within Newtown Park. Sponsor VIP will park in the lot in front of the field – look for signage. Handicap accessible parking will be available in the lot in front of the field.
I was not able to attend the race. How do I get my race T-shirt?
- Participants can pick up their shirts after the race at Pebble Tossers office: 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy, Ste 800, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
I am a Charity Runner. When will I get my shirt?
- Participants can pick up their shirts after the race at Pebble Tossers office: 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy, NE. Ste 800, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
I want to be a Sponsor of the race. How do I do that?
- Please contact Lisa Gill