run, walk, serve
november 17, 2019
run, walk, serve
bringing communities together
Pebble Tossers’ fourth RIPPLE RUN 5K/1K + Nonprofit Expo is a highly motivational, action-packed, and FUN Service Event where children and families actively engage in exercise and service. Through interactive hands-on activities, kids are introduced to new organizations where they can make a difference in our community.
The 5K run is an AJC Peachtree Road Race Qualifier and the 1K fun run/walk is stroller & dog-friendly. The race route in Newtown Park is flat and fast.
Newtown Park: 3150 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022
8:30 On-site registration opens
9:00 1K Race start/Nonprofit Expo Opens
9:30 5K Race start
10:30 Award Ceremony
11:00 Nonprofit Expo Concludes
Entry fees: Advance Registration: $30/adults, $20/kids 12 & under, $20/charity “runner”, $20/1M. In-person registration: $35/5K and $20/1K. Discounts for Pebble Tossers’ paid members, youth groups or school teams! Email Jen at email@example.com for details.
Online Registration ends 11/14/19. In-person registration available race day and Saturday 11/16/19 at packet-pick up – Big Peach Running-Alpharetta: 5530 Windward Pkwy #420, Alpharetta, GA 30004. 10:00 – 1:00.
our sponsors rock
Align your company with Pebble Tossers’ mission to equip and empower youth to lead through service. We value and appreciate your support!
Jeff + Lauren Black Family
Tom + Crystal Hutchens Family
Frank + Penny McGowan Family
Charlie Farley Family of Awesomeness
Lewis + Mary Jones Family
Dwight + Anna Plyler Family
Eric Meier Family
Jamaal + Leslie Graham Family
in-kind sponsors + friends of Pebble Tossers
Interested in sponsoring our Ripple Run? Check out the great sponsor benefits that you receive!
our community partners
Our Nonprofit Expo features local nonprofits hosting mini-service projects that benefit their missions. Kick off the Thanksgiving holiday by joining a fun project and learning about more ways you can help the community.
When does on-site registration + check-in begin?
- Registration + check-in begin at 8:30 a.m.
Where do I get my runner bib?
- Runner bibs will not be mailed. You can pick them up between 10am – 1pm on Saturday, November 16th at Big Peach Running Co. – Alpharetta. 5530 Windward Pkwy #420, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Please have a valid ID with you or your confirmation email.
What if it rains?
- This is a rain or shine event and all registration fees are non-refundable.
Where do I park?
- Parking will be available in several areas within Newtown Park. Sponsor VIP will park in the lot in front of the field – look for signage. Handicap accessible parking will be available in the lot in front of the field.
I was not able to attend the race. How do I get my race T-shirt?
- Participants can pick up their shirts after the race at Pebble Tossers office: 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy, Ste 800, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
I am a Charity Runner. When will I get my shirt?
- Participants can pick up their shirts after the race at Pebble Tossers office: 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy, NE. Ste 800, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
I want to be a Sponsor of the race. How do I do that?
- Please contact Lisa Gill